The Shift Web site utilizes the Adobe Flash Player to deliver audio and video content. Most browsers come installed with Flash Player, so you may already have a previous version of Flash Player installed. You may still need to update to the latest version. For best results, download and install the latest version from Flash Player Download Center.
- Windows®: Intel® Pentium® II 450MHz or faster processor (or equivalent), 128 MB of RAM
- Macintosh PowerPC®: G3 500MHz or faster processor, 128 MB of RAM
- Macintosh Intel Core™ Duo: 1.33GHz or faster processor, 128MB of RAM
WINDOWS OPERATING SYSTEMS AND BROWSERS
- Microsoft® Windows Vista®: Microsoft Internet Explorer 7, Firefox 2.x, Firefox 3.x, AOL 9, Safari 3.x
- Microsoft Windows XP: Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or later, Firefox 2.x, Firefox 3.x, AOL 9, Opera 9.5 or later, Safari 3.x
- Microsoft Windows Server® 2003: Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or later, Firefox 2.x, Firefox 3.x
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008: Microsoft Internet Explorer 7, Firefox 3.x
- Microsoft Windows 2000: Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, Firefox 2.x, Firefox 3.x, AOL 9, Opera 9.5
MACINTOSH OPERATING SYSTEMS AND BROWSERS
- Mac OS X v10.4 or 10.5 (PowerPC): Firefox 2.x, Firefox 3.x, AOL for Mac OS X, Opera 9.5, Safari 3.x
- Mac OS X v10.4.x or 10.5 (Intel): Firefox 2.x, Firefox 3.x,Opera 9.5, Safari 3.x
A version of Adobe Flash Player is pre-installed with most popular Internet browsers. Sometimes, problems with a Flash Player that's already installed can prevent you from upgrading to the latest player. You should be able to fix most Flash Player issues by following these steps:
- Check the System Requirements above to ensure your configuration is supported.
- Make sure you have the latest version of your Internet browser. Installing a new browser can often repair issues with browser installations, and newer browsers may also offer improved security.
- Remove Flash Player.
- Restart your computer.
- Download and install the Flash Player from the Flash Player Download Center.
In some cases, audio/video still may not play even if above requirements are met. Firewalls and security programs installed on your network may prevent you from listening/watching. Contact Hay House Customer Care for additional help.